Solar EPC Development Ltd. is one of the leading solar project developer, versatile solar PV mounting products and solutions provider for commercial, residential and utility-scale customers.
Asst. Manager Accounts and Finance will be responsible for:
- Prepare Financial Statements & budgets (Monthly, Quarterly, Half-Yearly, and Yearly).
- Good knowledge about general banking and LC
- Prepare and submit required returns regarding Income Tax, VAT & RJSC to the respective authorities.
- Forecast future revenues and expenditures, as well as modeling capital structure and budgeting
- Establish a strong internal control policy.
- Financial Analysis of the project
- Review and recommend different types of investments/ project/ tender participation based on risk and return analysis
- Maintaining and reviewing financial records.
- Ensure timely payment of all Taxes & VAT and deal with all TAX and VAT issues.
- Ensure submission of TDS return (75A) & VAT returns (Mushak-9.1) in due time along with the required documents.
- Maintain cash flow projections & financial forecasting.
- Implementation of Internal Control.
- Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
- Understand financial regulations and legislation.
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior management to aid in long-term and short-term decision-making.
- Negotiate with investors on financial aspects of the project.
- Graduation in Accounting with CACC certificate level complete is mandatory
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting will be an added qualification
- Expert in Accounting Software such as Tally ERP 9, QuickBooks, Xero etc.
- Advanced level user of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication and presentation skill in English and Bangla
- Excellent knowledge on Bangladesh Company Act, Income Tax Act and Rules, VAT Act, Foreign Exchange Regulation Acts, Foreign Investment Act, Customs Act and Renewable Energy Policy.
3 to 4 year(s)
JOB LOCATION: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview
APPLY INSTRUCTIONS: Interested candidates are requested to apply with a cover letter along with CV and recent photograph to [email protected] the subject line should be “Asst. Manager Accounts and Finance”.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 10 April 2021