Manager Business Development is a challenging role with responsibilities and immense growth opportunity. He will be required to carry out the following activities in a dynamic atmosphere, implementing the business strategy of the Management. Should be able to independently handle discussions with clients / consultants and undertake first level negotiations.
Preferred Key Skills:
Business Strategy, Bidding, Relationship Development, Sales Strategy, Proposals, Solar Energy, Lead Generation, Sales, Business Generation, Counter Sales, EPC, Business Development, RFP, Client Relationship, Tender Preparation, Project Finance.
- Originate and develop new photovoltaic project.
- OPEX/CAPEX business lead generation for solar projects.
- Lead deal structuring and commercial negotiations with client and other key market players for the acquisition of pipelines or establishment of JVs and other possible partnership.
- Properly assess the commercial & contractual terms of each opportunity ensuring its economic viability. Also evaluating & understanding both the business and the financial model.
- Ensure projects reach ready to build status by managing the relationship with the relevant stakeholders such as investor, developers, authorities, land & roof owners, grid operators, off-takers, advisors, EPC Contractors, etc.
- Link and work with local authorities, utility companies and private entities as well as with financial institutions, funds, potential investors and buyers implementing the strategic partnerships for the country.
- Coordinate the task and inputs of the Engineering team as well as the supporting factions such as Tax, and Finance team- and eventually external advisors – during the development phase as well as during the acquisition and sale phase.
- Thoroughly read and understand the RFP/ RFQ/ bid documents for solar projects and other infrastructure business as per company’s strategy.
* 3 to 4 years’ experience in the development / construction / real estate /gas /oil / Power / financial institution /renewable projects and infrastructure sector project in the Bangladesh.
* Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies.
* A self-starter, curious to learn and able to quickly adapt.
* Should be able to read voluminous documents thoroughly and understand them Commetrically.
* Should be excellent in communication skills, MS Office (excel, word, PPT), relationship development and business generation and follow up.
* Should be able to understand the techno-commercial aspects of a solar PV plant.
* Should be able to independently handle discussions with clients/ consultants and undertake first level negotiations.
* Should be willing to travel.
- Graduate/Post Graduate in Any Specialization
3 to 4 year(s)
JOB LOCATION: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
APPLY INSTRUCTIONS: Interested candidates are requested to apply with a cover letter along with CV and recent photograph to [email protected] the subject line should be “BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER”.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20 April 2021.